If You're Not Happy, You Don't Pay!
We service Ames, Ankeny, and
all of Central Iowa!
Why Choose Supreme?
1. FREE Quotes – no “Bait and Switch” tactics!
2. “If You’re Not Happy, You Don’t Pay!”
3. 6 month guarantee on all work
4. Our equipment can clean any type of ductwork
5. We take before & after photos of ALL our work.
6. We allow you to watch us work and ask questions during the entire process!
Best Des Moines Air Duct Cleaning Company
Are you a home owner looking for air duct cleaning in Des Moines and the surrounding area? If so, you are at the right website because after studying this page you will discover why Supreme Air Duct Cleaning is the best air duct cleaning company in Des Moines and Central Iowa.
- We give FREE quotes over the phone andthe price we give you is for the ENTIRE air duct system, not just part of it. There are some companies who use the “bait & switch” scam. Basically they give you a low price to make you think you are getting a great deal and so you hire them only to find out onece they get in your house that the price you gave them is for only “part” of the system cleaning or just a certain number of vents.
In order to get ALL the HVAC ductwork cleaned, you will have to pay extra money. By the time it’s over, you spend more money than if you would have by hiring a reputable company like Supreme Air Duct Cleaning. We don’t use those dirty tactics…The price we quote is the price you pay. Plus, we will clean your dryer vent for FREE!
- “If You’re Not Happy, You Don’t Pay” Check around and find out how many other companies offer this type of guarantee. I can tell you that you won’t find many. At Supreme, we back up our air duct cleaning service and we want you to be 100% happy. Otherwise, we don’t want your money.
We want our customers to tell their friends and family about us and they only way to get that done is to perform “5-Star” work on all jobs. The reason we are the best air duct cleaners in Des Moines is because we can back up our work with the best guarantee.
- As far as we know, our 6-month guarantee comes unmatched by any other air duct cleaning company in Des Moines. We want the customer to know that if they think we missed any dust or debris, they can give us a call and we will send a technician out to investigate and collaborate with the customer to figure things out. If it calls for additional cleaning, so be it. We will schedule a time to come back and do the work…at no cost to the customer!
- Our equipment and our processes allow us to clean any type of air duct system whether it be solid vent lines or insulated flex duct. Rest assured we can clean anything you have in your house.
- We will prove to you that we have done what you paid us to do by showing you the before and after pictures of our cleaning process. We take before and after pictures of everything because we need to be able to see what we are doing during the cleaning process. We then share all those pictures with you.
- We invite you to look over our shoulder as we work. You will find it fascinating in a weird way. Many customers are intrigued by the process and they ask us questions while we work. We enjoy answering questions and explaining the process.
Happy Customer Testimonial:
Cleaning Up After a Competitor:
Cleaning Inside the Ducts:
Before & After Pictures:
Some Scary Facts About Dust and Ducts
- Air duct cleaning removes an average of five to seven pounds of dust, dirt, and debris. (Discover Magazine)
- The average adult inhales two tablespoons of household dust daily. (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Poor indoor air quality is among the top five risks to public health. (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Fifty percent of all illnesses are either caused by or aggravated by polluted indoor air. (Environmental Protection Agency)
- One out of six people who suffer from allergies does so because of the direct relationship to the fungi and bacteria in the air vent systems. (Health & Better Health Magazines)
- One millimeter of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can decrease its efficiency by over 20%. (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Even brand-new houses can have air duct issues that can contaminate the air. Construction dust is common in the air vents of newly constructed homes.
- Indoor air has been shown to have as much as 10 times as many contaminants as outdoor air. (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Poor indoor air quality can lead to breathing problems, poor sleep patterns, and sneezing, and it can worsen respiratory health issues in people who suffer from asthma or allergies.
- Childhood asthma rates have increased 160% in the past 20 years. (EPA)
Cleaning a Floor Supply Vent:
Know When It's Time To Clean The Air Ducts
- Look inside your cold air return vents. These vents pull air in so this side of the HVAC system gets dirtier faster. If you see a significant build-up of dust, this is one of the best signs that you may need air duct cleaning.
- Do you see mold around the supply vents? Mold around supply vents is caused by cold air (during air conditioning) meeting the humid, warm air in the room. Condensation builds up on the vent cover and then when dust mixes with it, you get mold. We see this often with our Des Moines air duct cleaning customers. Typically the mold is only on the vent cover itself and possibly just inside the vent line but not throughout the entire system.
- Do you smell musty or unpleasant odors? Again, when you get a little moisture in the system it can cause a musty smell. The best thing to do is clean out the entire system. We tell our Des Moines air duct cleaning customers to also make sure the condensation pan below the A-coil is able to drain fully.
- Have you just finished a remodel of your home? If so, air duct cleaning will remove the saw dust and sheet rock dust.
- We find that a lot of brand new homes need air duct cleaning in Des Moines. Contractors are bad about cleaning out the air duct system when they turn over the house to a new buyer. It’s a good idea to check the vents and blower compartment before taking possession of the house to verify the system is clean. If not, tell the contractor get the ducts cleaned before you move in.
- If you just bought an older home and there is no record of the last time it had the air ducts cleaned, or they have ever been cleaned, it’s likely the system is full of dust and debris. We find that a lot of the older homes need air duct cleaning in Des Moines.
- If you have pets that shed a lot, get the ducts cleaned. Pet hair, dander, and other allergens circulate through the system and can wreak havoc on people who may have allergies or breathing issues.
See the Difference:
See more Before & After pictures here.
A Message From Rick, The Owner
Air duct cleaning in Des Moines is an investment of hard-earned money. We understand the homeowner wants to be sure they pick the best Des Moines air duct cleaner.
At Supreme Air Duct Cleaning we pride ourselves in providing 5-Star work on every job. We want the customer to be 100% satisfied – or they don’t pay us!
You may find a couple companies cheaper than us, but we guarantee you can’t find the same level of high quality work at our prices.
It is my hope that the information on this website along with our many online reviews will show you how that Supreme is the best air duct cleaning company in Des Moines and all of central Iowa.
I’ve given a lot of thought to ensuring there is absolutely no risk for homeowners who choose Supreme’s air duct cleaning service… That’s why we guarantee all of our work:
“If you’re not happy, you don’t pay!”
No other air duct cleaning company in Des Moines provides that guarantee! We show photo proof of our work and you’re always welcome to follow us around, ask questions, and watch the process! We’re totally transparent.
We are a trustworthy, local, family-owned air duct cleaning company in Des Moines. Give us a call today for a free quote! My daughter Lexi answers the phone and she’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can also fill out our online form and you’ll hear from us the same business day.
We look forward to serving you!